Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Open day on 5/1 and first day of Junior Al-Hafiz

Bismillahi rahmani rahim

Alhamdulillah it's been three days since our Open Day on Sunday. It was a hectic day with visitors and most of the staff found ourselves voice-less and that we had forgotten about lunch in between the flow of visitors and friends coming in to find out more about iLuvQuran, alhamdulillah. 

Yesterday we had our first day of Junior Al- Hafiz and next Monday will be the first day of the second intake of Junior Al- Hafiz and the first week of Quranic Seedlings class. 


Alhamdulillah we have had excellent feedback, all praise to Allah, from the parents and students. Our ustazs and ustazahs have also been working very hard to deliver on our two pronged strategy of memorizing the Quran while having fun :). 

Among the feedback we've received, 

"My daughter was just supposed to stay for half of the session, but she loved it so much and insisted that I let her stay for the whole session"

"Usually when I pick my son up from school and day care, he will be very tired. But yesterday, when I picked him up from iLuvQuran he was so energetic and happy, alhamdulillah"

"I am so happy that my daughter started reading the surahs that she had already memorized, at home, without me asking her to. She also became more curious about stories in the Quran and asked me to share the stories with her"

"My son asked me, could I join iLuvQuran starting from the morning? I told him he has to go to school in the morning. He said he likes iLuvQuran more than school."

Alhamdulillah.. We are still working hard to improve our modules, our programmes, and to continuously deliver on the quality of fun and loving tahfiz center. Please make doa for us :)

So far our Junior Al-Hafiz programmes are almost full and our Q-Baby programme is already sold out. The Quranic Seedlings programme for 5-8 year olds still have some places and so do the morning teenager Quranic Generation and night/weekend adult memorization classes. 

Among the parents who have registered, is Puan Wardina, the well-known artist and TV host. She has registered all three of her children for our programmes after touring the facilities yesterday. One of UNIC's nashid singers has also registered his child.. And of course all the parents who are all celebrities in their own rights. Alhamdulillah and may the programme be beneficial for all our children's dunia and akhirat. Aamiin. 









1 comment: