Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Dua of Prophet Musa AS

A lot of times, Allah puts you through a hard time because He misses you. Misses hearing you call out to Him, misses you asking for His help. Although often times, whenever I do feel like I'm getting closer to the Deen, I hear this nagging voice at the back of my head, "You haven't been good your whole life, what makes you deserve to be helped by Allah?" and oftentimes, I kept on falling for Shaytaan's tricks.


Until one day when I was really just at my worst, a friend sent me a verse in the Quran. This is the Dua of Nabi Musa AS; Quran 28:24, "My Lord! I am truly in desperate need of whatever good You may have in store for me." This is the Dua that kept me going, because it is human nature to be clingy and needy; but if you do it right and be one with God, it is nothing to be shameful of. Rather, it is a respectable attributes that not many have. This Dua, gave me hope and I do wish that it would do the same thing to you as it did me <:


No comments:

Post a Comment